January 18, 2012

Incredible Piano Solo of Jarrod Radnich - Harry Potter Theme










I wrote about Jarrod Radnich here.

I think he has inspiring talent! 
Here is yet another clip of him playing the theme from the “Harry Potter”movies.
I admit I have not read any of the books, but I have seen all the films. 
Many of the first books I ever read were by Enid Blyton

Although she wrote many adventure stores, like “The Famous Five” and “The Secret Seven”, she also wrote many books about goblins, elves, fairies and assorted magical creatures.The “Faraway Tree” books are a perfect example of this.
I also read, and watched the “Narnia” books and films.
Many years later came the “Star Wars” movies.
These are all classic tales of good versus evil – a thing all generations have confronted over the years and will, no doubt, continue to do so.

It is just a shame that we do not have any magical helpers or even superheroes like Superman to look after us! 

I think all the above have contributed to the success of the “Harry Potter” franchise.
Having said all that, watch Jarrod Radnich do a superb rendition of the theme from “Harry Potter”!



Originally uploaded by on Jun 7, 2011, this clip is now from Jarrod's You Tube Channel.
 

This is a video we produced of Jarrod Radnich performing his original copyrighted arrangement of Hedwig's Theme from Harry Potter. 


Top 10 Movie Sets Ever Built

Picture below via Twitter.