August 10, 2012

Our Story In 2 Minutes - A Quick History Lesson

                                                               
                                                                 
School kids must have much more fun doing projects these days with so much technology available to them.

This is a remarkable effort. I have no idea how old drivinman687 is, but I think he must have had a lot of fun putting it together! And he must have learned a lot too.

I am glad the music company didn’t block the song for copyright reasons: that would have 
been rather mean. 

I think they do too much of this as it is. I know from personal experience as I am a victim of this with some of my You Tube efforts which they have blocked in most countries, but thankfully not here. 

What’s so wrong with a free "advertisement" done out of appreciation and showcasing a song?

The music works very well with the pictures, IMHO.


by
Thanks for the feedback, i tried to fit a lot in but i know i missed a bit

My final project I made for my video productions class "Cutaway Productions" (Search them for their channel) at my high school. I don't own the rights to the song or the pictures and I am not trying to, I just did this video for fun and i spent many a hour on it so please dont sue me.

Song: Mind Heist (yes it is from Inception)
by: Zack Hemsey

Pictures: from all over the internet


From You Tube.

Many thanks to Claudette for sending me this.