November 12, 2012

Hollywood Stars in Morphing Sequence





                                                                   





I really like these morphing sequences! 
I have another one here about 500 years of women in Art.
One reason is that they represent part of our culture, and the other reason is that I am really impressed by the ingenuity of the people who made them.
With regards to the male actors – I found I could identify most of them, except those well before my time. 
The list includes Charles Chaplin, Robert Mitchum, Sean Connery, Clint Eastwood – naturally, Denzel Washington, Brad Pitt and concludes with George Clooney – naturally!
This one uploaded by . Well done!
With regards to the female actors included are Gloria Swanson, Marlene Dietrich, Katharine Hepburn, Ingrid Bergman, Elizabeth Taylor – naturally, Dorothy Dandridge, and Catherine Zeta-Jones – naturally!
This one uploaded by who claims he didn’t make it, but I am still glad he uploaded it.